The dimensions of the Aurora 200 make it suitable for use in virtually any situation. Whether it´s used as a shelf speaker to get the best out of affordable electronics, or as a compact speaker for sound effects and surround channels in a home cinema setup, the Aurora is capable of mastering both with flying colors. When complemented by our Center 30, a homogeneous sound is reproduced all around thanks to a uniform speaker configuration. The Aurora Sub 30A active subwoofer is not only the perfect addition for cinema use, but also when the speaker is used on its own and an enhanced deep bass range is required.
As is the case with its larger siblings, the high quality technical ingredients can be both seen and heard. The legendary Fluktus tweeter with its 28 mm silk compound dome guarantees a natural treble range that is beyond comparison. The double magnet system with ferrofluid cooling guarantees high performance and - more importantly - a high load capacity. The distinctive multi-wave front panel ensures perfect dispersion properties for all listeners. The 125 mm bass-midrange driver is, of course, made of kraft paper. Our specially developed, long-fiber material guarantees a natural sound pattern that is beyond comparison, making it ideal for reproducing vocals and instruments alike. The carefully coordinated bass reflex construction allows the Aurora 200 to reproduce a deep bass range right down to 38 Hz. At the other end of the scale, the Fluktus tweeter also enables frequencies to be reproduced above 42,000 Hz.
Optimum build quality
All of this is packaged in an extremely solid, low-resonance housing complete with high-quality connecting terminals. The chassis, which are installed flush with the baffle, are provided with optimum working conditions here and the bass-midrange driver is screwed in place at six points. The Aurora 200 is not only a delight in terms of workmanship, but also in terms of its visual appearance, because the speaker, which is available in black or white, combines the front and top panels in a satin finish with black or light wood respectively. A skilfully coordinated mix of materials. Refinements such as the invisible magnetic mounts for the front covers demonstrate the attention to detail here.
Power Handling (RMS/Max)
Recommended Amplifier Output
- 2 way bookshelf speaker, bass reflex
- 1 x 5" woofer- midrange
- 1” dome-tweeter
- Compact bookshelf speaker with uncompromising sound qualities
- Woofer-midrange with light long-fibre cone, flat long-fibre dustcap, long-throw surround and high-performance voice coil, optimised for low-distortion signal transmission
- Modern design: Silk-matt lacquer combined with modern wood decors
- Removable cloth protection cover with hidden magnetic mounts
- New Fluctus tweeter with 28 mm fabric dome and computer-optimised multi-corrugated front panel for perfect dispersion characteristics
- Very solid construction
- Removable cloth protection cover with hidden magnetic
- Rubber spikes included
- Front and top side in high-quality semi matte painting
- 170 x 308 x 245 mm
- High-quality connecting terminal with solid, gold-plated and capsulated screw connectors
- Elaborated phase and amplitude optimized crossover with high-quality components